Skip to main content

Foreign (Feat. Shawty Red) BPM Key Gucci Mane | The Burrprint (The Movie 3D)

The Burrprint (The Movie 3D) Tracklist

  1. Intro 192 BPM A# KEY
  2. Dope Boys 147 BPM A#m KEY
  3. Frowney Face 148 BPM G KEY
  4. Watch Cost A Brick (Feat. Bun B & Rocko) 142 BPM G# KEY
  5. Think I Want Her 140 BPM C KEY
  6. Yelp I Got That 113 BPM F KEY
  7. Trap Goin Crazy 122 BPM F#m KEY
  8. Gucci Speaks 160 BPM G KEY
  9. My Shadow 143 BPM F#m KEY
  10. Gucci Speaks 2 89 BPM C# KEY
  11. Real As They Get (Feat. OJ Da Juiceman & Waka Flocka Flame) 168 BPM A#m KEY
  12. Excuse Me 140 BPM F#m KEY
  13. More (Feat. Kandi & Sean Ceasar) 133 BPM D#m KEY
  14. Gucci Speaks 3 158 BPM Dm KEY
  15. Candy Lady 157 BPM C#m KEY
  16. Candy Lady (Remix) (Feat. Bricksquad) 157 BPM C#m KEY
  17. No No No 143 BPM Gm KEY
  18. Foreign (Feat. Shawty Red) 101 BPM G KEY
  19. Flexin (Feat. Bricksquad) 146 BPM C# KEY
  20. My Chain (Feat. Bricksquad) 148 BPM Bm KEY

Songs with the Same G Key

  1. My Love 4 U - CamelPhat Remix by MK from Ultra South Africa 2017
  2. Always - Shiba San Remix by MK from Always
  3. Always - NY Stomp Pianopella Edit by MK from Always
  4. Always (feat. Alana) - Shiba San Remix by MK from Always (feat. Alana)
  5. K!ck by MK from PRINCESS OF TRANCE #02
  6. Histoire by MK from From A Capo To A Don
  7. Your Body - Original Mix by MK from ADE 2016 Deep house sampler
  8. Electric Samurai by MK from Music Box: EDM, Vol.3
  9. Here Goes Nothing by MK from From A Capo To A Don
  10. Artist At Work by MK from From A Capo To A Don
  11. Until now I have been looking for you by MK from REVOLUTION OF HAPPY? #02
  12. Fuck Tha Trap by MK from From A Capo To A Don
  13. Better This Way by MK from From A Capo To A Don 2
  14. 東雲 feat. Xceon by MK from EDM Extreme
  15. 君じゃなきゃダメみたい feat.LTT(カバー) by MK from EXIT TRANCE PRESENTS SPEED アニメトランス BEST THE FINAL
  16. Somebody New - Music Institute Extended Goodbye Mix by MK from Somebody New
  17. My Love - Syn & Roc Remix by MK from Tanz vorallem aus der Reihe, Vol. 3 - The Tech House Collection
  18. Electric Samurai - Original Mix by MK from Dark Night Beats 4: The Ultimate House Music Selection
  19. Take Flight by MK from Take Flight
  20. Robin Red Breast by MK from Love Conquers All
  21. Black Cat by MK from Love Conquers All
  22. Forgotten Children by MK from Love Conquers All
  23. Let Those Feelings Show by MK from Love Conquers All
  24. Moment in My Mind by MK from Love Conquers All
  25. Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho by MK from Exit Trance Presents Gakko Trance 5 Jigen Me
  26. Always by MK from Club Essentials, Vol. 1
  27. Jojo -Sono Chi No Sadame- by MK from Exit Trance Presents Speed Anime Trance 18
  28. Shinonome by MK from Edm Extreme
  29. Faso bad gyal by Mk 17 from Na yii ninma (Born to shine)
  30. Release the Bass - Hardstyle Mix by Mk Junior from Killer On the Dancefloor
  31. E-motion - Remix Version by MK Ultra from Minimal Tech Grooves
  32. E-motion - Remix by MK Ultra from House It!
  33. Scheiß drauf by MK-Bob from rappers.in - VBT Sampler 2015
  34. Faut arreter decone by MK-S from Sunset Music (Music from Reunion Island and Mauritius by Sunshine 974)
  35. Bass Dance - Original Mix by Mk3Packs from Eu Sou O Perigo
  36. Gamer Hadouken - Original Mix by Mk3Packs from Gamer Hadouken
  37. Mistakes Were Made by MK4 from Mistakes Were Made
  38. Shadows by MK8 from Off Week 2018
  39. Let's Talk About It by MKA from House Music New Years Eve
  40. Sweet Sensation by MKA from Deep House New Years Eve
  41. Take Me Home by MKA from Deep House New Years Eve
  42. Sweet Sensation - Original Mix by MKA from ADE 2016 Deep house sampler
  43. Busy - Instrumentales by Mkash from Justboombap (Instrumentales)
  44. The Hip Hop of Violins by Mkash from The Hip Hop of Violins
  45. Dix huitième - Instrumentales by Mkash from Justboombap (Instrumentales)
  46. I'm Getting It Done (Instrumental Version) by Mkash from I'm Getting It Done (Instrumental Version)
  47. Irgendwie Irgendwo Irgendwann by Mkay from Irgendwie Irgendwo Irgendwann
  48. Blue Monday - Radio Version by Mkay from Blue Monday - Single
  49. Oye Como Va (feat. Rocca) by MKC from Caribbean Swagga
  50. Veneno en el Riddim (feat. Ras Jahonnan) by MKC from Caribbean Swagga
  51. Mystery School by MKD from Last Man Standing
  52. American Dream by MKD from Last Man Standing
  53. Stadtlichter Zeulenroda by Mkdeluxemusic from Electro Nicaa 2k17
  54. Nussknacker Beat - Remix by Mkdeluxemusic from Amsterdam Afterhours 2017
  55. Bass Face - Original Mix by Mkdj from Let's Get Deep Vol. 01 (Deluxe Version)
  56. Move Back - Original mix by Mkdj from DIAMOND REC LUXURY HISTORY VOL.2
  57. Material - Lucas Ribeiro Remix by Mkdj from Sound Academy Records 10th Years Anniversary: Top 100 Remixes
  58. Can't Fight Love by MKG feat. Divina from Sebastian, Mkg, & Friends
  59. You Can Run, You Can Hide - Platinum Project Remix by Mkh from Top 35 Hands up Traxx, Vol. 3
  60. Don't Move by MKIT RAIN from Don't Move
  61. 94 Club by MKIT RAIN from Public Enemy
  62. Baby Girl by MKJAY from Baby Girl
  63. Famous - DJ MKK Remix by MKK from Famous (feat. Jenny)
  64. Moments in My Life - Original Mix by MKL from Mix the Vibe: DJ Spinna Eclectic Mindset
  65. Moments in My Life - Abstract Jazz Remix by MKL from Abstract Jazz Vibes, Vol.3
  66. Moments In My Life (Original) by MKL vs. Soy Sos from Roman S. presents Deep Dubby Grooves
  67. Weird Vibe - Album Mix by Mklome vs. Khristain from Resurrection
  68. Native Dance principle by MKM from Little Stars EP
  69. Little Stars by MKM from Little Stars EP
  70. Instants // Paris by MKM from Instants // Paris
  71. Traffik - Original Mix by MKO DJ from Techno Traffic
  72. Doppelganger - Original Mix by MKR from Straight Up Techno! Vol. 2
  73. Humedad - DJs Pareja Remix by MKRNI from Multi Culti Japan
  74. Final Fatal by MKRNI from Playa Futuro
  75. Shy Me by MKRNI from Canciones
  76. Deep Dreams (Nico Castro 90´s Remix) by MKRNI from Mkrni Remixes Vol II 2013
  77. Deep Dreams (Alejandro Paz Remix) by MKRNI from Mkrni Remixes Vol II 2013
  78. Deep Dreams (feat. Nico Chico "Demaske") by MKRNI from Playa Futuro
  79. MKTO on Nowhere by MKTO from Track by Track Commentary
  80. Spacing Out by MKz from Shall We Go for a Dance?, Vol. 1
  81. Ia Creida by Cornelio Reyna from Ni Por Mil Punados De Oro
  82. Ia Loc (feat. Mike Diamondz) by DOC from Scăpat De Sub Control
  83. Ia Mai Du-Te La.... (feat. Denisa Si Mr Juve) by Nicolae Guta from Super Manele 2016
  84. Ia Sudan Ma'alesh by Rasha from The Music of Nubenegra II
  85. I´d be crazy by Elenco de Soy Luna from Soy Luna
  86. I´d Rather Be The Devil by John Martyn from On Air
  87. I´d Rather Go Blind by Siggi Schwarz from Heart & Soul
  88. I´ll be Home for Christmas by Iveta Bartošová from Vanocni Iveta
  89. I´ll Be Loved by Cane Garden Quartet from Pure Urban Chillout
  90. I´ll be there by Reiband from St. Valentine´s Day - The Best Love Songs
  91. I´ll Be There by Frozen Black Rose from Thrust
  92. I´ll Cry Instead by Johnny Rivers from 50 Greatest Hits
  93. I´ll Do the Talking by The Hollers from I´ll Do the Talking
  94. I´ll Do You Like a Truck by Geo Da Silva from Dance Floor Vol 1
  95. I´ll Make Your Dreams Mine - Original Mix by Mystique DJ's from Cubek All Stars (The Essential Package), Vol. 2
  96. I´ll Never Let You Go by Olympic from Check The Czechs! A Tribute to Elvis Presley - International Songs in Czech Versions
  97. I´ll Remember April by Max Grosch Trio from Gettin' It Goin'
  98. I´ll Take You There - Matt Thallan Remix by Kilu from Trance Progressive Summer Session
  99. I´ll Tell You The Story by Kephee from Sport Music, Aerobic And Workout Allstars
  100. I´m A Boy by Why Not from Generation X & WHY NOT
  101. I´m back by Svend Christensen from Hit me if you can
  102. i´m burning - Estoy ardiendo by Burning from Heroes de los 80. 1974-1975: Los Años que Empezamos a Vivir Peligrosamente
  103. I´m Coming Home by The BossHoss from Dos Bros (Platinum Edition)
  104. I´m Dead (feat. Julie Hicklin) by Las Bibas From Vizcaya from Bipolar
  105. I´m feelin sorry by Linda Gail Lewis from Heartbreak Highway (What can I do, What can I say)
  106. I´m glad I´m not a proud American by Miss Li from God Put A Rainbow In The Sky
  107. I´m Going (Original Mix) by Groovelicious from Go Clubbing Portugal Vol. 02
  108. I´m Gonna Run by Steve Riot And The Sick Boys from Svensk Rockabilly
  109. I´m Gonna Strike a Match by Karel Zich from Wheels of Rock´n´roll
  110. I´m in Love by Johnny Spain from Desperate Rock'n'roll Vol. 3, Rockin' Scorchin' Sizzlers
  111. I´m In Love - Club Mix by Flow Wada from Electro Dirty Bass Zone
  112. I´m in Love - Club Mix by Flow Wada from I Love Electro Music, Vol.3
  113. I´m Leaving by Linda Brannon from Hot Boppin Girls Vol. 5
  114. I´m Nobody by Nok from Progressive Goa, Vol.8
  115. I´m Nobody by Day Din from Progressive Psy Trance Picks, Vol. 21
  116. I´m Not a Criminal by Paula Gavinio from 321 Días en Michigan (Banda Sonora Original)
  117. I´m Not Sure by Angel Seisdedos from Give Me (Original Mix)
  118. I´m On Fire (Original Mix) - Original Mix by Sirius Delta from Clubstyle Essentials Vol. 1 - Best Of Dance And Electro
  119. I´m On High - Original Mix by Aaron Litschke from East Lowry EP
  120. I´m On My Way/Patch Of Blue by Goran Kajfes Subtropic Arkestra from The Reason Why Vol. 3
  121. I´m Rushin´ - Martian Mix by Bump from I´m Rushin
  122. I´m Shipping Up To Boston by Children Of Bodom from Holiday At Lake Bodom, 15 Years of Wasted Youth
  123. I´m So Lonesome I Could Cry by B.J. Thomas from Only The Best
  124. I´m So Lucky by Baba Soul & The Professors of Funk from Chronotapes
  125. I´m So Tired by Lazy Lester from Notodden - Mississippi
  126. I´m The Man And I Always Wear The Pants by David "Honeyboy" Edwards from Notodden - Mississippi
  127. I´m the Universe by Twisted Kala from Methexia (Compiled By Iken & Noreia)
  128. I´m Your Dj - Original Mix by Stop Criminal from Undead
  129. I´m Your Man by Allan Mikusek from Kridla
  130. I´ve got - Villa-Mix by Robin from I´ve got
  131. I´ve Gotta Find Someone by Tiny Tim from Sin Alley Vol. 7
  132. I´ve Just Seen A Face by Marty Murray from Plays The Hits, Vol. 4
  133. Ia-ma cu tine by Fresh from Fresh
  134. I’M a Wonderful Thing, Baby by Kid Creole And The Coconuts from Anthology Vol. 1 & 2
  135. I’M on Fire by Jefferson Starship from Snapshot
  136. I’m Watchin’ The Game by Billy Bob Thornton from I'm Watchin' the Game (Including Soccer Versions)
  137. I’ve Smoked Too Much by Lawrence Arabia from Rough Trade Shops: 15 Years Of Bella Union Records
  138. I’d Have You Any Time - Early Take by George Harrison from Early Takes Volume 1
  139. I’d Kill For Her - Live From Spotify SXSW 2017 by The Black Angels from Spotify Live
  140. I’d Kill for Her - Live from Spotify SXSW 2017 by The Black Angels from Spotify Live
  141. I’ll B Gone by Cold 187um from THE BLACKGODFATHER (Explicit)
  142. If You Want Me by 2x2 from Tricky
  143. It's On by 2xl from Neighborhood Rapstar
  144. Break Away by 2xV from Arp Sequence
  145. Missing You by 2xV from Arp Sequence
  146. Lead Chains by 2xV from Arp Sequence
  147. Xm by Martin Ehlert from Sunshine Music Library 04
  148. Xmas (feat. Alley Boy) by C-Note from Negative Press
  149. Xmas All Year Long by Johnny Cobb from Johnny Cobb & Donna Vallance
  150. Xmas Day by Lola Coca from Xmas Day

Listen on Spotify

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Available Markets This Moment Bela Nemeth | This Moment

Available Markets Come & See Us W8 Hawlaz | W8 Hawlaz....the Album

Key BPM The Thrill Of It All Sam Smith | The Thrill Of It All (Special Edition)